Calyxt (CLXT) COO to Depart
- Nasdaq soars more than 3% on Meta boost, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Managed care stocks tumble as Medicare Advantage proposes rate decrease in 2024
- Euro zone shares hit near one-year high on hopes of rate hike pause
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calyxt (NASDAQ: CLXT) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On December 1, 2017, Calyxt, Inc. (the “Company”) and Feng Zhang, Ph.D., the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, announced that Dr. Zhang’s employment with the Company has terminated, effective as of December 1, 2017, to allow Dr. Zhang to pursue a career in academics. Dan Voytas, Ph.D., the Company’s Chief Scientific Officer, will manage the Company’s scientific operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safe & Green (SGBX) Chairman and CEO Releases Letter to Shareholders
- Spruce Power (SPRU) Regains NYSE Compliance
- Purple Biotech Ltd. (PPBT) Acquires Immunorizon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!