Blue Apron (APRN) Announced Proposed Offering
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: APRN) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its Class A common stock. Blue Apron intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its Class A common stock to be sold in the offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Blue Apron.
Canaccord Genuity is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-3 relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and has become effective. The proposed offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement. These documents are or will be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may also be obtained, when available, by contacting Canaccord Genuity LLC, 99 High Street, Suite 1200, Boston, Massachusetts 02110, Attn: Syndicate Department, by email at email@example.com. The final terms of the offering will be disclosed in a final prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Announces 1.1M Direct Offering at $3.50 per share
- Caribou Bioscience, Inc (CRBU) Prices Upsized 19M Share IPO at $16/sh
- QuantumScape (QS) Redeems all Public Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesS3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!