Blink (BLNK) announces leadership changes
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Blink Charging (NASDAQ: BLNK) announced updates about their leadership team on Monday. The company’s board of has named former Chief Revenue Officer, Michael Battaglia to a new role as Chief Operations Officer. Former VP of sales, Jim Nemec will be stepping up to take Battaglia’s place as CRO. Siddhartha Kodgi, previously the Sr. Director of Operations, has become the Vice President of Operations. The company also announced the departure of former COO Mark Pastrone.
“These are exciting times for Blink and the industry, and these leadership moves will enable the Company to continue its steady growth as we tap into the expertise and skill sets of these seasoned professionals.” Said CEO Brendan Jones.
“We are saddened to see Mark leave the Company following his long career within our industry, and we thank him for his contributions and the positive impact he has had,” Jones added.
Moving forward, Mr. Battaglia will oversee Blink’s sales, business development and all aspects of operations, playing a vital role in the Company’s expansion in the U.S. and globally.
“I am honored to take on this new role during a time of significant growth for Blink. There is great opportunity for the Company, and I look forward to working with my colleagues around the world to help bring Blink to the next level of excellence in the EV charging market,” said Battaglia.
Shares of BLNK are down 5.59% in afternoon trading Monday.
By Michael Elkins | [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota (TM) to ramp EV production speed; aims for 600K units in 2025
- SES AI (SES) Announces Resignation of CTO Yongkyu Son
- VinFast (VFS) to deliver EVs to European market this year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMichael Elkins
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!