Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank Of Marin Bancorp (NASDAQ: BMRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62.
“The robust financial performance we delivered in 2019 is a testament to the Bank's commitment to relationship banking,” said Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We believe the future looks bright as we move into 2020 with consistently growing loan volume, a low cost and stable deposit base, and exceptional credit quality.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Genesco (GCO) Sends Letter to Shareholders Highlighting Strength of its Board and Strategy
- Accenture (ACN) Intends to Acquire Exton Consulting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!