Audioeye (AEYE) Announces DealerCenter Selects it as Digital Accessibility Partner
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AudioEye, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEYE), the industry-leading digital accessibility platform, and independent dealership management system DealerCenter, today announced their strategic partnership to integrate AudioEye's industry-leading Digital Accessibility Platform with DealCenter's all-in-one Dealer Management System to provide its dealership customers with ADA-compliant websites.
AudioEye empowers DealCenter's auto dealers to ensure that their websites are fully accessible, so that customers of all abilities can enjoy the full digital experience and evaluate all dimensions of each vehicle, inside and out. Dealers can therefore ensure an inclusive car purchasing experience. Benefits include:
- Dashboards and Reporting: This new "Accessibility Control Center" provides customers with information and insight into the accessibility health of their websites. The heart of the dashboard is AudioEye's Accessibility Score, an easy-to-understand, single-number score that summarizes the overall accessibility of a site. The score weights the issues that most impact users as they navigate the site.
- Continuous Testing: Because the web is dynamic, it is important to capture the accessibility of each user's experience. This feature tests websites every time a user visits. It gathers real-time insights on accessibility issues based on the problems visitors encounter. The platform will then perform immediate fixes for the most common errors and notify the dealer of issues that require manual resolution.
- AI-Driven Automatic Improvements: AudioEye is continuously identifying and developing new, automated fixes for common WCAG errors. These AI-driven fixes help companies resolve issues immediately and automatically, resulting in significant increases to a site's accessibility.
- Accessibility Toolkit: Every dealer website will benefit from a new toolkit for dealership managers and website visitors. The toolkit works across all devices and provides every user with access to customizable visual enhancements including dyslexia-friendly fonts, contrast controls, and animation pause. It also meets key compliance requirements by giving access to AudioEye's help desk, automated reporting, and an automatically updated accessibility statement with our trusted certification.
"DealerCenter is excited to work with AudioEye!" Barry Lane, VP of Business Development. "AudioEye is the perfect partner for DealerCenter—they understand our unique industry and our customers' requirements for certified accessibility compliance for their websites."
"AudioEye's mission is to eradicate every barrier to digital access, because we believe equal access to digital content is the right of every individual. We're proud to partner with DealerCenter and appreciate their commitment to ensuring their customers' websites are accessible to everyone," Ty D'amore, VP of Business Development.
For more information, please visit: https://get.dealercenter.com/audioeye/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Says It Won't Achieve Full Self-Driving This Year, Despite Musk's Earlier Claims
- ANI Pharma (ANIP) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c, Revenues Beat
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!