Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Appoints Shawn Tibbetts as New COO
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Armada Hoffler Properties, Inc. (NYSE: AHH) announced today that accomplished executive Shawn Tibbetts has joined the company as Chief Operating Officer. Tibbetts comes to Armada Hoffler Properties with more than 15 years of corporate leadership experience. As COO, Tibbetts will be responsible for aligning the day-to-day operations of the company’s various business lines and support groups with the corporate goals set by the CEO and Board of Directors.
“I'm excited and honored to serve in this role alongside the talented team at Armada Hoffler Properties,” said Tibbetts. “It’s humbling to join a culture that is so focused on delivering long-term value for investors and a company with a unique and successful business model. I look forward to helping Armada Hoffler Properties continue to grow.”
Tibbetts comes from the Port of Virginia where as President and COO of Virginia International Terminals, he was responsible for all operations, capacity expansion projects and information technology across all major port activities around the commonwealth. He began his career at the Port of Virginia in 2003 as an Assistant Operations Manager and has steadily risen through the ranks, ultimately becoming the key individual responsible for this international organization with nearly 3,000 employees and $600 million in annual revenue. A native of Portsmouth, Tibbetts earned his undergraduate degree from James Madison University, his MBA from the College of William & Mary and completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School.
“Shawn is a proven leader and we are thrilled to have his expertise as part of our executive team,” said Louis Haddad, President & Chief Executive Officer of Armada Hoffler Properties. “I am confident he will be a vital part of the future success of our company.”
Tibbetts’ appointment will be effective August 26, 2019.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) to Buy
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!