Ares Capital (ARCC) Announces 12.5M Share Offering
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ares Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: ARCC) announced that it plans to make a public offering of 12,500,000 shares of its common stock. Ares Capital also plans to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 1,875,000 shares of common stock. The offering of the shares will be made under Ares Capital’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 3, 2021, which became effective automatically upon filing.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Securities and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as joint lead book-running managers for this offering. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan, RBC Capital Markets, LLC, UBS Investment Bank, Keefe Bruyette & Woods and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for this offering. Compass Point Research & Trading, LLC, Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, JMP Securities LLC and Oppenheimer & Co. are acting as co-managers for this offering.
Ares Capital expects to use the net proceeds of this offering to repay certain outstanding indebtedness under its debt facilities. Ares Capital may reborrow under its debt facilities for general corporate purposes, which include investing in portfolio companies in accordance with its investment objective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kraton Corporation (KRA) to be Acquired by DL Chemical Co for $2.5B Cash or $46.5/sh
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc. (DMAC) Announces $30M Private Share Placement at $3.92/sh
- Montrose Environmental (MEG) Announces Proposed 1.75M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!