Applied Materials (AMAT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.24; 0.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on June 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 27, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
“We are excited about our growth opportunities as we help accelerate major technology inflections for our customers,” said Gary Dickerson, Applied Materials president and CEO. “The dividend increase reflects the strength of our financial position, which enables us to fuel innovation and provide attractive cash returns to shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Applied Materials (AMAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.1675; 1.1% Yield