Altair (ALTR) Announces Completion of CFO Transition
- U.S. stock sink on reports of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR), a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of simulation, high-performance computing, data analytics and artificial intelligence, today announced the completion of its previously announced CFO transition. Matthew Brown, who joined Altair in January 2021, has succeeded Howard Morof as Altair’s chief financial officer.
Altair also announced today that Brian Gayle, a senior vice president with more than 5 years of service with Altair’s accounting team, has been designated to succeed Mr. Morof as Altair’s principal accounting officer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveRamp (RAMP) Announces Omar Tawakol to Board
- AIkido Pharma (AIKI) Announces Withdrawal of S-1 Registration Statement
- Lemonade (LMND) Adds Irina Novoselsky and Silvija Martincevic to Board