Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Tops Q4 EPS by $2.64, Revenues Beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alexandria Real Estate (NYSE: ARE) reported Q4 EPS of $3.26, $2.64 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $463.72 million versus the consensus estimate of $359.43 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Here are 5 Reasons to Buy Shares of Simon Property Group (SPG), According to Morgan Stanley
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!