Agilent Technologies (A) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.21 billion.
- Revenue of $1.26 billion represents decline of 1% reported growth year-over-year, down 3.1% on a core(1) basis
- GAAP net income of $199 million, or 64 cents per share
- Non-GAAP(2) net income of $243 million, or 78 cents per share
“Agilent’s third quarter results once again highlight the strength and resilience of the Agilent team and of our business,” said Mike McMullen, Agilent president and CEO. “Under challenging conditions created by the global COVID-19 pandemic, Agilent again delivered strong results. While the world’s economies are expected to recover at different rates in the fourth quarter, we remain focused on growth and investing for the future, while effectively managing expenses.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Agilent Technologies (A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
- BRP Group (BRP) to Acquire RogersGray, Inc.
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Appoints Jeffery L. Taylor as Vice President and CFO and Announces Retirement of CFO John J. Haines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!