Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Prices Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (Nasdaq: ADMP), a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products in various therapeutic areas, including allergy, opioid overdose, respiratory and inflammatory disease, announced today the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 40,540,540 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $1.11 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of approximately $45,000,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by the company. All shares of common stock to be sold in the public offering are being sold by Adamis.
The offering is expected to close on February 2, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 6,081,081 additional shares of its common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Raymond James & Associates, Inc. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Comcast Corp (CMCSA) to Outperform; 'Road to Recovery is NBCU'
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Announces New Integrated Data and Follow-up Outcomes From Two TEPEZZA Pivotal Trials Published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Synlogic (SYBX) to Offer Common Stock