Accenture (ACN) Announces Partnership with Envision
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
At the 26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26), global green-tech leader Envision Group and Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced a sustainability strategic partnership to help clients move toward net-zero.
The two companies will partner to provide their latest digital technologies, service capabilities, industry experience and global network to help businesses more quickly and effectively achieve their net-zero targets.
Lei Zhang, CEO of Envision, said, "This partnership brings two complementary businesses together on the same mission. Our net-zero solutions, combined with Accenture's sustainability services and deep industry expertise, will ensure no company is left behind on the journey to net-zero."
"By embedding sustainability by design, organizations can take action now to make and meet their net-zero targets," said Julie Sweet, chair and CEO of Accenture. "Together with Envision, we can create innovative solutions that help companies across industries move faster toward a sustainable future."
As more companies realize the opportunities that emerge from a net-zero journey, the Accenture and Envision partnership will provide comprehensive sustainability offerings to help drive their business transformation and achieve their net-zero goals.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verve Therapeutics (VERV) Appoints Allison Dorval, Experienced Financial Executive, as Chief Financial Officer
- Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Announces Additional Positive Multi-Year Durability Data from Phase 1/2 AAV Gene Therapy Studies
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Publishes an Abivertinib Teaser Entitled "Abivertinib – A Franchise Oral Therapeutic for Cancer, COVID-19 and Autoimmune Diseases"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!