3D Systems (DDD) COO Wright, CMO Lewis Resign
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
3D Systems (NYSE: DDD) disclosed the following on Tuesday morning:
Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(b) and (e) On June 6, 2016, 3D Systems Corporation (the “Company”) and Mark W. Wright agreed that Mr. Wright will resign from his position as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Company, effective as of the close of business on June 17, 2016.
Additionally, on June 6, 2016, the Company and Cathy L. Lewis agreed that Ms. Lewis will resign from her position as the Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of the Company, effective as of the close of business on June 10, 2016.
As of the date of this report, no new compensatory or severance arrangements have been entered into in connection with either Mr. Wright’s separation or Ms. Lewis’ separation. Should any such arrangements be entered into in the future, the material terms of such arrangements will be disclosed in a subsequent filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Announces Resignation of Chief Medical Officer
- Comera Life Sciences (CMRA) Announces 7.22M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- Hagerty, Inc. (HGTY) Announces 5.44M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!