SUPERVALU (SVU) Successfully Completed $2.5B In Financing
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) successfully completed two debt financing transactions, totaling $2.5 billion.
- A new five-year $1.65 billion asset-based revolving credit facility, secured by the Company’s inventory, credit card receivables and certain other assets, which will bear interest at the rate of LIBOR + 1.75 percent to LIBOR + 2.25 percent (depending on utilization). The line of credit’s lead arrangers are Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, Barclays and Credit Suisse.
- A new six-year $850 million term loan, secured by a portion of the Company’s real estate and equipment, which will bear interest at the rate of LIBOR + 6.75 percent and include a floor on LIBOR set at 1.25 percent. The term loan’s lead arrangers are Credit Suisse and Barclays.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Recommends Buying Sapiens International Corp. NV (SPNS) on Weakness
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) PT Raised to $325 at Morgan Stanley
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Tops Q1 EPS by 60c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesContributors
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Barclays, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!