Hynix Semi Renews License Agreement with Tessera (TSRA)
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Tessera Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSRA) reports Hynix Semiconductor Inc. exercised the renewal option in its March 31, 2005 license agreement with Tessera, Inc. to extend the term of that license to May 22, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S.-EU metals talks avert tariff hike on American motorcycles, whiskey
- U.S. trade chief: new legal tools needed to combat future China threats
- Exclusive: U.S. senators close to announcing $52 billion chips funding deal - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesContributors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!