Natural Gas Inventory +98 bcf vs +99.5 bcf Expected
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
- Natural Gas Inventory +98 bcf vs +99.5 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 2,411 Bcf as of Friday, June 4, 2021, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 98 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 383 Bcf less than last year at this time and 55 Bcf below the five-year average of 2,466 Bcf. At 2,411 Bcf, total working gas is within the five-year historical range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory +16 bcf vs +70 bcf Expected
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!