Natural Gas Inventory +81 bcf vs +94 bcf Expected
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Natural Gas Inventory +81 bcf vs +94 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,369 Bcf as of Friday, October 8, 2021, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 81 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 501 Bcf less than last year at this time and 174 Bcf below the five-year average of 3,543 Bcf. At 3,369 Bcf, total working gas is within the five-year historical range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory -21 bcf vs -22 bcf Expected
- Dallas Fed Man. Activity (Nov) 11.8 vs 15 Expected
- UPDATE: OPEC+ Weighs Shift in Oil Policy After U.S.-Led SPR Release, Considering Pause in Opening Taps Wider - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!