Natural Gas Inventory +76 bcf vs +75 bcf Expected
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Natural Gas Inventory +76 bcf vs +75 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 3,082 Bcf as of Friday, September 17, 2021, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 76 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 589 Bcf less than last year at this time and 229 Bcf below the five-year average of 3,311 Bcf. At 3,082 Bcf, total working gas is within the five-year historical range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory +81 bcf vs +94 bcf Expected
- Oil prices rise to three-year high on back of supply deficit forecasts
- Higher inflation squeezing U.S. consumers as food prices, rents accelerate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!