Natural Gas Inventory +14 bcf vs +20 bcf Expected
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
- Natural Gas Inventory +14 bcf vs +20 bcf Expected
Working gas in storage was 1,764 Bcf as of Friday, March 26, 2021, according to EIA estimates. This represents a net increase of 14 Bcf from the previous week. Stocks were 225 Bcf less than last year at this time and 36 Bcf below the five-year average of 1,800 Bcf. At 1,764 Bcf, total working gas is within the five-year historical range.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Gas Inventory +61 bcf vs +67 bcf Expected
- Crude Inventory Data Shows Decline of 5.9 Million Barrels Last Week
- Oil nudges down but secures weekly gain on recovery hopes