API crude shows a build of 12.8 million barrels
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
API crude shows a build of 12.8 million barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude Inventory Data Shows Surprise Build of 600 Thousand Barrels
- Chevron, Toyota Pursue Strategic Alliance on Hydrogen
- Oil slips on COVID-19, data woes; stocks rebound