UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -531K Barrels
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 14, 2017 4:36 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory -531K Barrels
- Cushing +2.1M
- Gasoline -3.9M
- Distillate -4.1
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EIA Crude Inventory Data Shows Build of 500 Thousand Barrels
- Biggest Bitcoin Fund Sinks Toward 30% Discount in Crypto Selloff - Bloomberg
- Baker Hughes Total U.S Rig Count 604: Oil Rig Count Down 1 to 491, Gas Rig Count Up 4 to 113
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!