UPDATE: API Crude Inventory -1.3M Barrels
- Futures listless as traders await payrolls data for policy cues
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- AbbVie (ABBV) to acquire Cerevel (CERE) for $8.7 billion; deal 'makes sense' says analyst
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
(Updated - April 11, 2017 4:36 PM EDT)
API Crude Inventory -1.3M Barrels
- Cushing +358K
- Gasoline -3.7M
- Distillate -1.6M
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crude Inventory Data Shows Draw of 4.6 Million Barrels Last Week
- Oil falls 4% as build in gasoline stocks fuel demand concerns
- Oil falls on doubts OPEC+ will make further cuts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Economic Data
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!