Yelp to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects people with great local businesses, today announced that management will present at the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 10:15 a.m. Pacific Time.
The live and archived webcasts of the presentation will be available on the company’s investor relations website at www.yelp-ir.com. The archived webcast will remain available for 30 days after the conclusion of the live presentation.
Yelp Inc. (www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. With unmatched local business information, photos, and review content, Yelp provides a one-stop local platform for consumers to discover, connect, and transact with local businesses of all sizes by making it easy to request a quote, join a waitlist, and make a reservation, appointment, or purchase. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004.
Source: Yelp Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 70 & 75 Inch TV Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Vizio, Samsung, Sony, LG & More 4K TV Savings Listed by Saver Trends
- Best Prime Day 80, 82 & 85 Inch TV Deals (2021): Top Early Samsung, LG, TCL, Sony & More 4K TV Sales Compiled by Save Bubble
- Prime Day Unlocked Phone Deals 2021: Early Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone, Pixel & More Savings Summarized by Spending Lab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!