Women in Electronics Announces Orbweaver Sponsorship
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Women in Electronics, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to expanding the opportunities for women in the electronics industry, announced today their sponsorship with Orbweaver, a leading specialist in supply chain automation and data integration solutions for the electronic components industry.
“Orbweaver believes that Women in Electronics is a catalyst in the electronics industry that is arming women with tools, information, and support that will ultimately result in an increase of women in senior leadership positions; thereby strengthening the fabric and resiliency of this vital industry,” stated Claire Williams, Vice President, Engagement Management for Orbweaver.
“The addition of Orbweaver to the WE sponsorship family marks an exciting moment in our history. As a software company providing cutting-edge API solutions across the supply chain, Orbweaver is bringing an essential service to the industry. Our partnership helps broaden the message of gender parity beyond the traditional channel, and that’s critical because all organizations benefit when we empower women to rise,” said Founder and President of Women in Electronics, Jackie Mattox.
Women in Electronics offers gratitude to Sponsors: Amphenol, Avnet/Newark, AVX, Cornell Dubilier, Digi-Key, KEMET, Littelfuse, Octopart, Orbweaver, TE Connectivity and TTI Family of Companies.
About Women in Electronics
Women in Electronics was founded in 2017 by a group of women professionals as a way to form a sense of community, develop together, and unite with their male colleagues in an effort to expand the opportunities for women in the electronics industry. A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, WE is focused on advancing women through four organizational goals: empower, advocate, develop and celebrate. With regional chapters in the US and Europe, and a vision to bring our program to a global community, Women in Electronics is supported by leading industry organizations. To learn more about Women in Electronics, visit https://www.womeninelectronics.com/.
Orbweaver is a data integration and supply chain automation company based in Bethlehem, PA. The company moves roughly one million pieces of information per second for its customers, and is a trusted provider to many of the largest global manufacturers and distributors. Orbweaver has led the charge in supply chain integration and automation in the electronic industry since 2012. For more information visit www.orbweaver.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Clara University Class of 2021 Delights in Blended Celebration After Year of Uncertainty
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg, P.C., Investigates Claims on Behalf of Investors of Skillz Inc. (SKLZ) and Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses to Contact the Firm
- Public health units, private organizations, collaborate in the fight against COVID-19 variants in Peel region by setting a vaccination record
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!