Watts Water Technologies, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: WTS) today declared that the Corporation will pay a quarterly dividend of thirty-six cents ($0.36) per share on each outstanding share of the Company’s Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock, said dividend to be paid on September 15, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2023.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc., through its family of companies, is a global manufacturer headquartered in the USA that provides one of the broadest plumbing, heating, and water quality product lines in the world. Watts Water companies and brands offer innovative plumbing, heating, and water quality solutions for commercial, residential, and industrial applications. For more information, visit www.watts.com.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc.
Senior Vice President FP&A and Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]
Source: Watts Water Technologies, Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend Raises $15 Million for Childhood Cancer, Estimated $43 Million Boost to Memphis Businesses
- Janet Jackson Electrifies Audience at AHF World AIDS Day Show in Houston
- FISKER ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Fisker Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!