W. Capra Launches Axonet - C-Store Data and Media Gateway
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Improved Data Collaboration, Insights, & Media Activation
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- W. Capra today announced the launch of Axonet.io, the first C-store Data and Media Gateway, offering retailers and CPG brands a more direct and efficient way to understand, reach, engage, and serve immediate consumption C-store shoppers.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230927119659/en/
“With over 20 years of experience serving the convenience and fuel industry via W. Capra, we’ve solved the fragmented POS data hygiene problem by building data collection, normalization, and augmentation capabilities,” says Kevin Struthers, Chief Product Officer at Axonet. “Our vision goes beyond C-store data and insights to media monetization via 1-to-Many and 1-to-1 promotional formats that bring retailers and CPG brands closer while enhancing C-Store shopper experiences and loyalty.”
Advertiser benefits include:
- Expand retail media reach into convenience stores
- Leverage aggregation across convenience store brands and geographies
- Influence the impulse buy with improved value, experiences, and loyalty to shoppers
- Measure performance on advertising spend with granular insights and data collaboration
C-Store benefits include:
- Access to new, high-margin revenue with first-party shopper data across consumer touchpoints
- Differentiate your guest experience and drive loyalty through personalized offers funded by CPGs
- Leverage audience scale and industry-leading capabilities
The Axonet C-Store Data and Media Gateway is immediately available with an expanding list of convenience store and CPG launch partners. Powered by our industry experts and best-in-class partners, Axonet provides turnkey capabilities to reduce time to market and improve overall revenue and profitability. C-Store operators who wish to create new revenue streams and CPG brands who wish to increase C-store shopper reach and market share should reach out to [email protected] or visit axonet.io to start their C-store data and media activation journey.
About W. Capra and Axonet: With W. Capra’s industry reputation and understanding of C-store data and technology systems, Axonet is well-positioned to lead retailers into the world of data productization and media activation. By capitalizing on the systemic changes and opportunities afforded by addressable, 1st-party consumer audiences and data collaboration, we aim to improve the value exchange between C-stores, CPG brands, and consumers for a win-win-win experience.
John Reiss of Axonet
Email: [email protected]
Source: W. Capra Consulting Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global donors pledge over US$777 million to defeat neglected tropical diseases and improve the lives of 1.6 billion people at the Reaching the Last Mile Forum at COP28
- IFRC-DREF calls on global donors to help the world ‘Stand Tall’ in the face of accelerating humanitarian need - supporting smarter and faster disaster relief
- Flash News: OKX Wallet now Integrated with Marinade, a Stake Automation Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!