Tufin to Present at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that Ruvi Kitov, CEO and Co-founder, will present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference, taking place virtually on December 9 – 10, 2020.
Mr. Kitov will conduct a fireside chat at the conference on Thursday, December 10 at 1:30pm EST. Investors can watch a live webcast of the presentation at: https://kvgo.com/barclays/tufin-software-technologies-2020
For more information, please visit: https://investors.tufin.com/
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2,000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
Investor Relations Contact:
Corporate Communications Manager, Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dedicated High‑Volume Advanced Packaging Facility, First in US, Announced by NHanced Semiconductors
- The U.S. FDA Approved IND Application to Investigate Combination of Asieris' APL-1202 and BeiGene's Tislelizumab as Neoadjuvant Therapy for MIBC Patients
- BrainChip CEO Shares Business Insights with Investment Community at the OTC Market Group’s International Virtual Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBarclays, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!