Tufin Now Available On GSA Schedule 70 Through immixGroup
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that its products and services are now available through immixGroup Inc.’s Multiple Award Schedules contract with the General Services Administration (GSA). The new relationship with immixGroup, an Arrow Electronics company, will enable government agencies to take greater advantage of Tufin’s security policy automation technology to remain agile, yet secure, in the face of digital transformation.
“In order to align with NIST Cybersecurity frameworks, government agencies are undergoing major change in their data centers, and virtualizing more services in their networks, making security increasingly complex and challenging,” said Greg McDermott, vice president of federal sales Americas for Tufin. “Together with immixGroup, Tufin can better help government agencies take greater control of their security policies, gain visibility into their complex networks, ensure compliance, and strengthen their overall security posture.”
immixGroup is a leading value-added IT distributor that delivers mission-driven results to the public sector through its vast partner ecosystem that includes 300+ manufacturers and 1,200+ solution providers.
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
fama PR for Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PotlatchDeltic Reports Fire Damage at Ola, Arkansas Sawmill
- San Diego Academy of Regenerative Therapies (SDARTs) 4th Global Conference Spotlights Regenerative Stem Cell Treatments for Hair Restoration
- International Currency and Global Payment Expert Firma Upgrades Anti-Financial Crime Capabilities With Napier
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!