Tufin Names Mitch DeBerdt as Country Manager for Japan
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced the appointment of Mitch DeBerdt to the position of Country Manager for Japan. In this role, Mitch will establish and execute sales strategies to grow Tufin’s business across the region. He is based in Japan and reports to Michael Bosnar, Vice President of APAC Sales.
“With Mitch at the helm of the business in Japan, Tufin is in a strong position to continue its momentum throughout APAC,” said Bosnar. “With his leadership skills, technical acumen, and knowledge of the market, he is well suited to the task, and I have no doubt in the results he’ll deliver.”
Mitch brings more than 17 years of sales experience across several leadership roles in both software and hardware. Before joining Tufin, Mitch held such roles as Japan Country Manager at Varonis Systems, where he took ownership in entering and building the local business from the ground up. Prior to that, Mitch was Vice President of Sales for Asia Pacific and Japan at Digital Guardian, where he significantly grew the Japanese business. He also expanded the business across multiple countries in Asia, building a channel network of 22 partners. Mitch received a BA in Business Administration from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI.
“The business need for Network Security Policy Management solutions is critical, now more than ever,” said DeBerdt. “I look forward to delivering on that need and bringing the power of Tufin’s technology to more and more Japanese enterprises, thus expanding Tufin’s footprint in the region.”
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2,000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
Corporate Communications Manager, Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ADM Directors Declare Cash Dividend
- EDF:Information regarding the voting rights and shares (Article L.233-8-II of the French Commercial Code and 223-16 of the General Regulations of the “AMF”)
- Noodle Subsidiary CCA Honored with 16 Educational Advertising Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!