Tufin’s Chief Technology Officer to Present at SecurityWeek’s Cloud Security Summit
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that its Chief Technology Officer, Reuven Harrison, will host a speaking session entitled “Securing Cloud Requires Network Policy and Segmentation” at SecurityWeek’s Cloud Security Summit, taking place virtually on August 13 at 1:45pm ET.
Similar to on-premises network segmentation, where assets are segmented by VLANs and network zones to reduce the attack surface, cloud environments need to be segmented as well to ensure security and prevent data breaches. While the principle holds, traditional practices of network segmentation may not equally apply to cloud environments, and a new approach and tools are required.
In his talk, Reuven will discuss how cloud-native security policies can be established, monitored, and managed at scale across multi and hybrid-cloud environments to achieve segmentation and zero trust security posture in public cloud and Kubernetes based workload environments.
Topics covered in this session will include:
- Gaining visibility into cloud security posture (what talks to what, who talks to whom)
- Establishing security policies
- Monitor compliance of policies continuously in the DevOps pipeline and alerting
- Cloud-native automation for security solutions – the key imperative
As enterprises adopt cloud-based services to leverage benefits such as scalability, increased efficiency, and as cost savings, security has remained a top concern. SecurityWeek’s Cloud Security Summit will help organizations learn how to utilize tools, controls, and design models needed to properly secure cloud environments. Attendees will be able to interact with leading solution providers and other end users facing similar challenges in securing a variety of cloud deployments.
Tufin (NYSE: TUFN) simplifies management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. With over 2,000 customers since its inception, Tufin’s network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes instead of days, while improving their security posture and business agility.
Find out more at: www.tufin.com
Follow Tufin on Twitter: @TufinTech
Read more on Tufin’s blog: Suite Talk
Corporate Communications Manager, Tufin
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camera & Photography Prime Day Deals 2021: Early Ring, Blink, Nikon, Canon, Sony, Polaroid, Fujifilm & More Sales Highlighted by Deal Stripe
- The XIX International Workshop on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia will be a 100% Virtual Meeting for 2021
- BioMedNewsBreaks – United Medical Equipment Business Solutions Network Inc. Differentiating Itself as Premier Provider of Vital Products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!