Trane Technologies Declares Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SWORDS, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of Trane Technologies plc (NYSE: TT), a global climate innovator, declared a quarterly dividend of $0.59 per ordinary share. The dividend is payable June 30, 2021, to shareholders of record on June 4, 2021. Trane Technologies has paid consecutive quarterly cash dividends on its common shares since 1919 and annual dividends since 1910.
About Trane Technologies
Trane Technologies is a global climate innovator. Through our strategic brands Trane® and Thermo King®, and our environmentally responsible portfolio of products and services, we bring efficient and sustainable climate solutions to buildings, homes and transportation. Learn more at TraneTechnologies.com.
Jennifer Regina, Trane Technologies
Zachary Nagle, Trane Technologies
Source: Trane Technologies plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Leaders Call for Immediate Action on Laurentian Crisis
- Sheridan Capital Partners Announces Sale of Canadian Orthodontic Partners
- Mattamy Homes Purchases Rancho Trugold Property in Surprise, AZ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!