The Parent Company Announces Participation at Upcoming Conferences
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- TPCO Holding Corp. ("The Parent Company") (NEO: GRAM.U, GRAM.WT.U) (OTCQX: GRAMF; OTC PINK: GRMWF), today announced that Steve Allan, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
PI Financial Golden State Green: Going Deep into the California Cannabis Market Conference, being held on Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Management is scheduled to virtually present at 2:10 p.m. ET and participate in a roundtable discussion on California brands at 2:50 p.m. ET. To register for the event, click here.
- 2021 Sequire Cannabis Conference, being held on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. Management will virtually present at 12:30 p.m. ET. To register for the event, click here.
About The Parent Company:
The Parent Company (TPCO Holding Corp.) (NEO: GRAM.U, GRAM.WT.U) (OTCQX: GRAMF; OTC PINK: GRMWF) is California's leading vertically integrated cannabis company combining best-in-class operations with leading voices in popular culture and social impact. The Parent Company brings together global icon and entrepreneur Shawn "JAY-Z" Carter, entertainment powerhouse ROC NATION, California's leading direct-to-consumer platform CALIVA, and leading cannabis and hemp manufacturer, LEFT COAST VENTURES, to form a cannabis industry leader for the post-prohibition era. Chief Visionary Officer Shawn "JAY-Z" Carter, one of the most recognized and celebrated entrepreneurs of our time, will guide The Parent Company's brand strategy in partnership with Roc Nation, the world's preeminent entertainment company with a roster of culture-making artists, athletes and influencers. The brands we build together will pave a new path forward for a legacy rooted in equity, access, and justice.
Source: The Parent Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Steelworkers Humanity Fund Provides $5,000 to Support Victims of COVID-19 in India
- DHgate Releases New Worth Buying List, Presenting Hottest Summer Outfit Ideas
- Florida Solar System Installation – Speedy/Saver Service Launched
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!