Synovus to Announce First Quarter 2021 Results on April 20, 2021
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
COLUMBUS, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: SNV) will announce first quarter 2021 results on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. An earnings press release will be published prior to the earnings conference call, which will begin at 8:30 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast and slides will be available with the press release and tables at http://investor.synovus.com/event. A replay will be posted on the company’s website approximately one hour after the call ends and will be available with the press release and slides for 12 months.
Synovus Financial Corp. is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia, with approximately $54 billion in assets. Synovus provides commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services through 288 branches in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. Synovus Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Synovus, has been recognized as one of the country's “Most Reputable Banks” by American Banker and the Reputation Institute. Synovus is on the web at synovus.com, and on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Source: Synovus Financial Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Names Idie Si as Head of Accident & Health Insurance, Asia
- IsZo Capital Announces That ISS and Glass Lewis Recommend Nam Tai Shareholders Vote for Boardroom Change on its GREEN Proxy Card
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch Repurposed Logs to Create Incredible Fence