Spok Sets Date to Report 2021 First-Quarter Results
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Investor Conference Call Scheduled
ALEXANDRIA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), a global leader in healthcare communications, today announced it will report operating results for the 2021 first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 after market close, at approximately 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
In addition, the Company plans to host a conference call for investors to discuss its 2021 first-quarter results at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Dial-in numbers for the call are 1-334-323-0501 or 800-353-6461. The confirmation code for the call is 4773192. A replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET on April 29, 2021 until 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 13, 2021. To listen to the replay, please register at http://tinyurl.com/Spok2021Q1earningsreplay. Please cut and paste this address into your browser, enter the registration information, and you will be given access to the replay.
Spok, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Spok Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPOK), headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, is proud to be a global leader in healthcare communications. We deliver clinical information to care teams when and where it matters most to improve patient outcomes. Top hospitals rely on the Spok Go® and Spok Care Connect® platforms to enhance workflows for clinicians and support administrative compliance. Our customers send over 100 million messages each month through their Spok® solutions. When seconds count and patients' lives are at stake, Spok enables smarter, faster clinical communication. For more information, visit spok.com or follow @spoktweets on Twitter.
Spok is a trademark of Spok Holdings, Inc. Spok Go and Spok Care Connect are trademarks of Spok, Inc.
Source: Spok, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Peace Federation Launches “THINK TANK 2022” to Reunify Korean Peninsula During Virtual 6th Rally of Hope
- NORBIT acquires iData and broadens the ITS business
- Bee Vectoring Technologies Announces First-Time Revenues in US Pacific Northwest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!