Shoe Carnival Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Company to Pay Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.09 Per Share
EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) (the “Company”) a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend.
The quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share will be paid on October 19, 2020, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 5, 2020.
Future declarations of dividends are subject to approval of the Board of Directors and will depend on the Company’s results of operations, financial condition, business conditions and other factors deemed relevant by the Board of Directors.
About Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children with emphasis on national name brands. As of September 17, 2020, the Company operates 383 stores in 35 states and Puerto Rico, and offers online shopping at www.shoecarnival.com. Headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, Shoe Carnival trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC under the symbol SCVL. Shoe Carnival’s press releases and annual report are available on the Company’s website at www.shoecarnival.com.
Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, or
W. Kerry Jackson
Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer and Treasurer
7500 East Columbia Street
Evansville, IN 47715
Source: Shoe Carnival, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch is committed to responsible and sustainable land-use practices, today and always
- How New Energy Resources Affect the Global Economy
- ECMOHO Limited Announces Proposed Underwritten Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!