Sanderson Farms, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAUREL, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sanderson Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAFM) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.44 (forty-four cents) per share payable May 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2021.
Sanderson Farms, Inc. is engaged in the production, processing, marketing and distribution of fresh, frozen and minimally prepared chicken. Its shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol SAFM.
Treasurer, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Legal Officer
Source: Sanderson Farms, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Council of the Hong Kong Laureate Forum Announced Deferment of Its Inaugural Hong Kong Laureate Forum to November 2022
- REPLY: New Research Entitled “E-commerce Trends: Mobility and Car Sales” Looks at the Current Perception of the Concept of Mobility and Analyses the Latest Technological Trends
- Vicat group: Sale of Creabeton Matériaux SA in Switzerland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!