SEGRO plc: SOFIBUS PATRIMOINE TENDER OFFER
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regulatory News:
Further to the announcement on 18 December 2020 of the acquisition of a controlling interest in Sofibus Patrimoine (Sofibus), SEGRO plc (LSE: SGRO, EPA: SGRO) announces that its subsidiary, SEGRO France S.A. (SEGRO France), has filed a draft offer document with the French financial market authority, Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), relating to the simplified tender offer for the remaining share capital of Sofibus at a price of €313.71 per share. SEGRO France currently owns 94.4 per cent of Sofibus. The terms of the tender offer and its timetable remain subject to the prior review and approval of the AMF.
Interim Head of Secretariat
020 7451 9081
Source: SEGRO plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saturday WrestleMania® Sold Out
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
- 24 CHILDREN FROM AROUND THE WORLD NAMED AS FINALISTS IN LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL’S PEACE POSTER CONTEST
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!