Royal Gold Presenting at the World Gold Forum Conference
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Royal Gold, Inc. (NASDAQ: RGLD) (together with its subsidiaries, “Royal Gold” or the “Company,” “we” or “our”) announced today that management will present virtually at the World Gold Forum Virtual Conference.
Dan Breeze, Vice President, Corporate Development (RGLD Gold AG), will present on Tuesday, April 13 from 8:30 a.m. to 8:50 a.m. MT (10:30 a.m. to 10:50 a.m. ET). The webcast may be accessed through the Company’s website under the Investors/Events and Presentations page.
Royal Gold is a precious metals stream and royalty company engaged in the acquisition and management of precious metal streams, royalties and similar production-based interests. As of March 31, 2021, the Company owned interests on 187 properties on five continents, including interests on 41 producing mines and 19 development stage projects. Royal Gold is publicly traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “RGLD.” The Company’s website is located at www.royalgold.com.
Vice President Investor Relations and Business Development
Source: Royal Gold
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AHF Welcomes Biden’s Proposed 15% HUD Budget Increase
- 24 CHILDREN FROM AROUND THE WORLD NAMED AS FINALISTS IN LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL’S PEACE POSTER CONTEST
- Ultimovacs Presents the INITIUM Study Design as a Trial-in-Progress Poster at AACR Annual Meeting 2021