Rockefeller Capital Management Appoints Derek Jeter to Board of Directors
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Leading financial advisory firm Rockefeller Capital Management today announced the appointment of Miami Marlins CEO Derek Jeter to its Board of Directors, adding another highly regarded CEO to an already impressive group of respected industry leaders.
“We are very pleased to have Derek join the Rockefeller Capital Management Board,” said Greg Fleming, President and CEO of Rockefeller Capital Management. “His exemplary leadership of the Miami Marlins, including his ability to attract world class talent and build a first-class organization will be invaluable as he advises and counsels us at Rockefeller. In addition to his experience as a Chief Executive Officer, Derek’s work as a philanthropist over many years and his tireless commitment to excellence and integrity in all that he does will make him an integral part of our Board leadership.”
“I have long respected what Greg and his team have built, and, as a client, deeply understand the value of the financial advice and strategic counsel Rockefeller provides,” said Jeter. “I look forward to expanding my relationship with the Firm and bringing my perspective to this impressive group of Board members. Greg and his team are constantly striving for growth opportunities, and I’m looking forward to contributing to that mission.”
With Jeter’s appointment, Rockefeller’s Board is now comprised of 10 members. Other board directors include Rockefeller family members David Rockefeller, Jr. and Peter M. O’Neill; John J. Brennan, Chairman Emeritus and Senior Advisor of Vanguard; Andrea Jung, CEO of Grameen America; Brian Kaufmann, Head of Private Investments at Viking Global Investors L.P.; Lord Paul Myners, a former U.K. government minister; Shelly Lazarus, Chairman Emeritus of Ogilvy & Mather; Marty Mannion, Former Managing Director and Senior Advisor at Summit Partners; and Fleming.
About Rockefeller Capital Management
Rockefeller Capital Management is a leading independent, privately-owned financial services firm offering global family office, asset management and strategic advisory services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families, institutions, and corporations.
Source: Rockefeller Capital Management
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CUPE 391 Members Ratify Tentative Agreement With Vancouver Public Library
- IntelGenx Announces Subscription for Notes
- Nocturne Luxury Villas, Backed by Gladstone Investment Corporation, Announces Second in a Series of Investments in the Luxury Vacation Rental Sector with the Acquisition of St. Barth Properties
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesSummit Partners, Viking Global Investors, Vanguard
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!