Repare Therapeutics to Present at the 2021 Bloom Burton & Co. Virtual Healthcare Investor Conference
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & MONTREAL, Quebec--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Repare Therapeutics Inc. (“Repare” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today announced that members of its senior management team will present at the 2021 Bloom Burton & Co. Virtual Healthcare Investor Conference on Tuesday, April 20 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed in the Investor section of the Company’s website at https://ir.reparerx.com/news-and-events/events. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Company’s website for 30 days.
About Repare Therapeutics, Inc.
Repare Therapeutics is a leading clinical-stage precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics. The Company utilizes its genome-wide, CRISPR-enabled SNIPRx® platform to systematically discover and develop highly targeted cancer therapies focused on genomic instability, including DNA damage repair. The Company’s pipeline includes its lead product candidate RP-3500, a potential best-in-class ATR inhibitor currently in Phase 1/2 clinical development, as well as RP-6306, a first-in-class, selective, oral inhibitor of PKMYT1 to treat CCNE1-amplified, FBXW7-altered and other PKMYT1 inhibitor-sensitive cancers, and a Polθ inhibitor program. For more information, please visit reparerx.com.
SNIPRx® is a registered trademark of Repare Therapeutics Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Repare Therapeutics Inc.
Source: Repare Therapeutics Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantaloupe Introduces ePort® Engage Series
- Altisource Asset Management Corporation Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic Launches New Multidisciplinary Virtual Second Opinion Program for Brain and Prostate Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!