Regions Bank Increases its Prime Lending Rate
- Wall St rises as dovish Fed comments bolster rate cut hopes
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Regions Bank today announced it is increasing the Regions prime lending rate to 8.50% from 8.25%, effective Thursday, July 27, 2023.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF), with $156 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates more than 1,250 banking offices and more than 2,000 ATMs. Regions Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Jeremy D. King
Source: Regions Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HF Sinclair Corporation Stockholders and Holly Energy Partners, L.P. Unitholders Approve Merger Transaction
- Salesfloor Retailers Reach New Milestones on Black Friday-Cyber Monday
- Fosun Pharma USA Announces Abstract to be Presented at IASLC 2023 North America Conference on Lung Cancer (NACLC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDIC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!