Race across the line at Juicy Stakes Poker and Casino
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Frequent Player Points Races return in March, Sunday Sundowner $10,000 GTD Special extended indefinitely
MELBOURNE, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Juicy Stakes Poker and Casino is asking players to fire up their engines and power towards the line in March as it announces its next series of weekly FPP Races.
Frequent Player Points Races run from 1 – 7 March, 8 – 14 March, 15 – 21 March and 22 – 28 March and see players earn points for playing real money Cash Games and Sit&Go’s.
The top 100 players on the leaderboard each week are awarded their share of the $4,000 prize pot, with the winner taking home $450, second place $350 and third place $310.
If that wasn’t enough to get your pulse racing, Juicy Stakes has also extended its Sunday Sundowner $10,000 GTD Special indefinitely.
This replaces the Sunday Sundowner $4,500 GTD tournament and allows Juicy Stakes players to face off against their rivals for an even bigger prize pot.
Satellites for the weekly tournament, which have a buy-in of just $1, run from Monday to Sunday; more information can be found in the Juicy Stakes Poker game lobby or by clicking here.
Important tournament details include:
The Sunday Sundowner $10,000 GTD
Texas Hold’em NL, re-entry
Sundays - until further notice
10k starting stack, 15 min blind levels
For those that want to mix and match poker with online casino play, Juicy Stakes is offering a Cash Bonus to players that make a deposit for the rest of this week.
The larger the deposit you make, the larger the cash bonus you unlock. The cash bonus must be used on Betsoft pokies Quest to the West and Dragon and Phoenix.
John Murphy, Juicy Stakes Poker and Casino Manager, said: “As you can see, the adrenaline is pumping this at Juicy Stakes with plenty of tournaments and promotions on offer.
“So what are you waiting for, fire up the poker playing machine within you and take on your rivals to claim your share of some major cash prizes.”
About Juicy Stakes Casino:
Juicy Stakes offers online poker and online casino games to players all over the world. Known for its generous player rewards program, the online poker room is one of the most popular sites on the Horizon Poker Network.
Source: Juicy Stakes Casino
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’
- VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) Reported to Impact Vulnerable Coronary Plaque Features in New Analyses of EVAPORATE Study Presented as Late-Breaking Science at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021
- UNITE HERE Local 11 Asks Federal Agency to Ensure Chateau Marmont Complies with Loan Law
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!