RH Reports Record Third Quarter 2020 Results
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CORTE MADERA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RH (NYSE: RH) has released its financial results for the third quarter ended October 31, 2020, in a shareholder letter from Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gary Friedman, available on the investor relations section of its website. To view the letter and quarterly results, please visit ir.rh.com.
As previously announced, RH leadership will host a live question and answer conference call and audio webcast at 2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time) today. The live question and answer conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 394-6658 or (706) 679-9188. The call and replay can also be accessed via audio webcast at ir.rh.com.
RH (NYSE: RH) is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers its collections through its retail galleries across North America, the Company’s multiple Source Books, and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTeen.com and Waterworks.com.
Chelsea Allen, callen@RH.com
INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT
Allison Malkin, (203) 682-8225, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KYOCERA Announces Consolidated Financial Results for Three Months Ended June 30, 2021
- TotalEnergies Announces the Second 2021 Interim Dividend Stable At €0.66/share
- AB Klaipėdos nafta holds a Webinar regarding unaudited financial results for the six months of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!