RH Reports Record Second Quarter 2020 Results
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CORTE MADERA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RH (NYSE: RH) has released its financial results for the second quarter ended August 1, 2020, in a shareholder letter from Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gary Friedman, available on the investor relations section of its website. To view the letter and quarterly results, please visit ir.rh.com.
As previously announced, RH leadership will host a live question and answer conference call and audio webcast at 2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time) today. The live question and answer conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 394-6658 or (706) 679-9188. The call and replay can also be accessed via audio webcast at ir.rh.com.
RH (NYSE: RH) is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers its collections through its retail galleries across North America, the Company’s multiple Source Books, and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTeen.com and Waterworks.com.
Chelsea Allen, callen@RH.com
INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT
Allison Malkin, (203) 682-8225, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Successful launch of EUTELSAT QUANTUM, the first full software-defined satellite
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch is committed to responsible and sustainable land-use practices, today and always
- SoCal Penske Dealer Group Announces Opening of Jaguar Puente Hills, Land Rover Puente Hills, and Penske Volvo Cars
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!