Pioneer Natural Resources Increases Dividend on Common Shares
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (NYSE: PXD) (“Pioneer” or “the Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors approved an increase in the Company’s quarterly cash dividend to $0.56 per share (equivalent to $2.24 per share on an annualized basis). The quarterly dividend of $0.56 per share is payable April 14, 2021, to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2021.
Pioneer is a large independent oil and gas exploration and production company, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with operations in the United States. For more information, visit www.pxd.com.
Pioneer Natural Resources Contacts:
Neal Shah – 972-969-3900
Tom Fitter – 972-969-1821
Michael McNamara – 972-969-3592
Greg Wright – 972-969-1770
Media and Public Affairs
Tadd Owens – 972-969-5760
Source: Pioneer Natural Resources Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Innovation, a Highlight in the 19th CIEP
- Gimmal achieves SOC 2 Type 2 compliance
- SpaceChain Introduces Programmable Hardware Board for Developing Blockchain Applications that can be Deployed in Space
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!