Phillips 66 Partners to Announce First-Quarter Financial Results
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) executive management will host a webcast at 2 p.m. EDT on Friday, April 30, to discuss the partnership’s first-quarter 2021 financial results, which will be released earlier that day, and provide an update on strategic initiatives.
To access the webcast, go to the Events and Presentations section of the Phillips 66 Partners Investors site, https://unitholder.phillips66partners.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Events and Presentations page approximately two hours after the live call, and a transcript will be available at a later date.
About Phillips 66 Partners
Headquartered in Houston, Phillips 66 Partners is a growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by Phillips 66 to own, operate, develop and acquire primarily fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum products and natural gas liquids pipelines, terminals and other midstream assets. For more information, visit www.phillips66partners.com.
Source: Phillips 66 Partners LP
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Reports Acquisition of Veterans Evaluation Services Inc. for $1.4B
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal