Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Provides Operating Update
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen jumps on possible Bank of Japan shift, stocks bounce
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) (the “Company”) today provided an update on recent operating trends.
Please visit https://investor.pebblebrookhotels.com/investor-presentations-1 to view the updated presentation the Company issued on its website with additional details on the current operating trends.
About Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust (“REIT”) and the largest owner of urban and resort lifestyle hotels and resorts in the United States. The Company owns 47 hotels and resorts, totaling approximately 12,200 guest rooms across 13 urban and resort markets. For more information, visit www.pebblebrookhotels.com and follow us at @PebblebrookPEB.
For additional information or to receive press releases via email, please visit our website at
Raymond D. Martz, Chief Financial Officer, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust - (240) 507-1330
Source: Pebblebrook Hotel Trust
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Groupe SEB Successfully Issues a New €650 Million Schuldschein
- The 2nd edition of the IFE EdTech Summit returns as part of the IFE Conference 2024
- Azelis Strengthens Its Position in the Turkish Personal Care Market With the Acquisition of Oktrade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!