Owens Corning Declares Third-Quarter 2021 Dividend
- S&P, Nasdaq enjoy boost from big tech firms, Dow ends a hair lower
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices pull back as U.S. factory data intensifies demand concerns
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TOLEDO, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per common share. The dividend will be payable on November 5, 2021, to shareholders of record as of October 22, 2021.
Future dividend declarations will be made at the discretion of the Board of Directors and will be based on such factors as the company’s earnings, financial condition, cash requirements, future prospects and other factors.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning is a global building and industrial materials leader. The company’s three integrated businesses are dedicated to the manufacture and advancement of a broad range of insulation, roofing and fiberglass composite materials. Leveraging the talents of 19,000 employees in 33 countries, Owens Corning provides innovative products and sustainable solutions that address energy efficiency, product safety, renewable energy, durable infrastructure, and labor productivity. These solutions provide a material difference to the company’s customers and make the world a better place. Based in Toledo, Ohio, USA, the company posted 2020 sales of $7.1 billion. Founded in 1938, it has been a Fortune 500® company for 67 consecutive years. For more information, please visit www.owenscorning.com.
Owens Corning Company News / Owens Corning Investor Relations News
Media Relations: Todd Romain 419.248.7826
Investor Relations: Amber Wohlfarth 419.248.5639
Source: Owens Corning
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lucid Diagnostics Announces Closing of Nasdaq Initial Public Offering
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB: ADMQ) City of Fort Worth Zoning Commission Denies 8 Million Dollar Planned Development for East Fort Worth
- U.S. Global Investors Announces Non-Cash Adjustments to Its Financial Statements for Periods Ended March 31, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!