Oregon Bancorp Announces Special Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SALEM, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Oregon Bancorp, Inc. (OTCBB: ORBN) (the “Company”), parent company of Willamette Valley Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a special cash dividend of $3.50 per share payable on March 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of March 1, 2021.
“We are proud of our financial success during 2020 despite the economic and operating challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic,” stated Ryan Dempster, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The Company’s record earnings and strong capital position allow for a significant capital distribution to our shareholders. This is our fifth annual special dividend and represents a 133% increase over last year’s dividend.”
About Oregon Bancorp, Inc.
Oregon Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company of Willamette Valley Bank (Bank), a community bank headquartered in Salem, Oregon. The Bank conducts commercial and retail banking activities at four full-service branch locations in Salem, Keizer, Silverton, and Albany, Oregon. The Bank also operates 13 Home Loan Centers located in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. For more information about Oregon Bancorp, Inc. or its subsidiary, Willamette Valley Bank, please call (503)485-2222 or visit our website at www.willamettevalleybank.com.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements in this release may be deemed “forward-looking statements”. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about our beliefs and expectations, are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current plans, estimates and projections, and therefore you should not place undue reliance on them. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update publicly any of them in light of new information or future events. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. We caution you that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement.
Oregon Bancorp, Inc.
Source: Oregon Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investigational Combination of Aliqopa® (copanlisib) and rituximab Significantly Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed Indolent non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Ultimovacs Presents the INITIUM Study Design as a Trial-in-Progress Poster at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Clovis Oncology Highlights Rubraca® (rucaparib) Clinical Data at AACR Virtual Annual Meeting 2021